Personal data protection charter
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION CHARTER
In compliance with the European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016
(known as the “General Data Protection Regulation” or GDPR)
This personal data protection charter (hereinafter referred to as the “Charter”) describes the commitment of the CAMPING AL SOL website - RCS Perpignan 43800524 - Chemin de taxo d’amont 66700 Argelès-sur-Mer - SIRET 43800952400028 - VAT No. FR 80 305 097 065. published by Pascal Champel-Langevin as the data controller with regard to the respect for the privacy and protection of its users’ personal data. This Charter has been drawn up to inform you of the practices and conditions under which Camping Al Sol collects, uses and stores your personal data (hereinafter: the “Data”).
It describes the various “Data” that we may collect and process or that you may pass on to us when you access and/or use the http://www.campingalsol.com/ website (the “Website”). The term “Website” only refers to the website http://www.campingalsol.com/.
Given the constant evolution of the laws and regulations governing technology and the protection of personal data, this Charter will likely be updated. If you are a user of the Website, you will be informed of any changes by email.
Should any clause of this Charter be declared null and void or contrary to the regulations, it shall be deemed unwritten but shall not entail the nullity of the other clauses of this Charter.
The present Charter pertains to the “Data Collected”:
- Via simple browsing on the Website;
- Via emails exchanged between Camping Al Sol and you or any other email tool;
- When you create a user account on the Website;
- When you subscribe to the Website Newsletter (the “Newsletter”).
It does not apply to information collected by any third parties or through websites managed by them, including through applications or content (including advertisements) redirecting the user to the Website. We thank you for carefully reading the Charter regarding the processing of your Data and we inform you that browsing our Website necessarily entails acceptance of this Charter. If you do not agree to this Charter, we invite you to leave our Website. It is your responsibility to check that the Data provided to Camping Al Sol are in conformity.
1. WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED BY THE WEBSITE?
Depending on the nature and purpose of your interaction with Camping Al Sol (creation of a user account, subscription to the Newsletter, completion of contact forms, as well as any telephone exchanges), we may collect the following Data:
• Your email address will be required if you wish to create a user account, to communicate with us via the contact forms and/or to receive our newsletter.
• You may be requested to provide personal information such as your full name, email address, postal address and telephone number.
• Browsing Data: this relates to the way in which you use the Website, including IP address, browser used, browsing time, search history, operating system used, language and pages viewed.
• Data regarding your visits to the Website, including traffic data, log files and other data or communication resources that you use when accessing the Website.
• Data relating to orders: your postal address is necessary for the issue of invoices. Similarly, your bank details, PayPal, or other financial partners must be filled in to proceed with the payment of your order.
• Data related to the use of social media when you use their features.
2. HOW IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
3. WHY IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
If you are an individual user, we collect your Data for:
• Sending you our newsletter and/or personalised commercial offers if you have consented to this;
• Managing your requests via the contact page;
• Allowing you to leave a comment on the products and/or the Website;
• Informing you of changes to the Website or our product and service offerings;
• Complying with our rights and obligations under contracts with users and for any other legal purposes.
• To analyse traffic and data on the Website in order to determine the number of its users, to make it easier to use and to ensure its ability to respond quickly to your requests;
• To secure your browsing and improve your experience, in particular by recognising the user name and password you have already provided so that you do not have to enter them when you connect to a private part of the website. Refusal of these will prevent any connection to this part of the website (impossible identification).
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file saved on the hard disk of your terminal (computer or telephone) at the request of the server managing the visited website. It contains information about the browsing carried out on the pages of the website. The aim is to facilitate the subsequent use of the website by the same person and to ensure optimal browsing.
How do cookies work?
On your computer, your browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.) manages cookies. It receives the order from the server to save them (the principle of cookies is part of the HTTP protocol used for exchanges on the Web). The browser saves them and it also allows you to control them, according to your wishes. You can prevent cookies from being stored (but you will not be able to access certain features of the website). Your browser enables you to find, list and delete them. Even if you do not delete them, they will disappear as they have an expiration date of several months or the “end of session”, i.e., the moment you leave the website you were visiting.
Setting Up Your Browser
You can allow or deny the saving of cookies with the appropriate settings in your browser. The following are the settings for accepting cookies with the most commonly used browsers:
For Internet ExplorerTM: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
For SafariTM: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For ChromeTM: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB&hlrm=en
For FirefoxTM: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
For OperaTM: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
4. WHO PROCESSES YOUR DATA?
Your Data are processed by the staff and collaborators of Camping Al Sol in charge of:
• Managing requests for quotations;
• Support management, to answer all your questions;
• Sending the newsletter if you have given us permission to do so.
Furthermore, as part of our activity and for processing purposes, your Data may be passed on to subcontractors, service providers or other third parties, and in particular:
• Mailjet (for emailing)
• Google Analytics (for the website traffic analysis)
Each of these actors respects a confidentiality commitment regarding the use and processing of personal data.
For sending our Newsletters, our emailing campaigns are managed through the services of MAILJET - SAS with a capital of € 69,367.55 - RCS Paris 524 536 992 00059 - Intra-community VAT No. FR 675 245 369 92 - Head office: 13-13 bis, rue de l’Aubrac - 75012 Paris - FRANCE.
All of the above-mentioned subcontractors, service providers, partners or other third parties are bound by contractual obligations to respect the confidentiality and protection of the Data and to process them only for the purposes for which we transfer them.
Your Data may be transferred to any purchaser or other successor in the event of a merger, assignment, restructuring, reorganisation, dissolution or other sale or transfer of all or part of the assets of Camping Al Sol due to uncertainty or bankruptcy, liquidation or other processes in which the Data of the users of Camping Al Sol is one of the assets transferred.
Finally, we may also disclose your Data:
• To comply with any mandate required by applicable laws, including governmental and regulatory requests;
• If we believe that disclosure is necessary or required to protect the rights, property or safety of Camping Al Sol, its clients or other stakeholders.
This possible disclosure includes the exchange of information with other companies and organisations for the purpose of protection against fraud and counterfeiting.
5. HOW LONG WILL YOUR DATA BE KEPT?
Camping Al Sol only keeps your Data for the time necessary for the purposes set out in Article 3. This period of retention differs depending on the Data in question as the nature and purpose of the collection may vary. Similarly, certain legal obligations impose a specific retention period.
When you subscribe to the Newsletter, we keep your email address until you unsubscribe.
When you contact Camping Al Sol using the contact form or when you reach us by telephone, your data may be stored:
- Up to one (1) year from the last contact if you do not have a customer account or an order made on the website or with our company;
- Up to ten (10) years (legal duration) from the last order made on the Website if this information concerns this order;
- In all other cases, the period of conservation of these exchanged Data will not exceed three (3) years.
If you request the deletion of Personal Data, your user account on the Website will be deactivated and anonymised, and then deleted at the end of the above-mentioned periods from the day you made the request. Finally, with regard to the Data collected by means of cookies or trackers, they will be kept for up to six (6) months for the cookies or trackers measuring the traffic and up to thirteen (13) months for the others. Beyond the above-mentioned retention periods, your Data will be anonymised and kept exclusively for statistical purposes.
6. HOW IS YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
Your Data is stored on a secure server protected by a firewall and antivirus software. We have put in place technical and organisational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your Data against accidental loss and against unauthorised access, use, modification and disclosure. However, due to the inherent nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee the optimal security of information exchanges on this network. While we strive to protect your Data, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of information transferred to the Website. You agree that you communicate your Data at your own risk. We cannot be held accountable for any breach of the privacy settings or security measures in place on the Website. As such, you agree that the security of your information is also your responsibility. For example, it is your responsibility to keep your user account password secret. Under no circumstances should you disclose it to third parties. Similarly, you should be careful about revealing information on the public sections of the Website which can be viewed by any user.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You may choose how the Data you provide to us is used:
• You may browse the Website without providing any Data. In this case, you will not be able to use certain features of the Website and, in particular, to make purchases (if you are a simple user) and/or to download.
• You may decide not to receive the Newsletter and our personalised offers. In this case, simply click on the link in any email sent to you.
Additionally, subject to the conditions set out in the regulations for the exercise of these rights, you shall benefit from:
• The right to the deletion of your Data (except for accounting data which must be kept for 10 years as required by French law – article L123-22 of the Commercial Code).
• The right to limit the processing of your Data.
• The right to object to the processing of your Data for legitimate reasons, in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR.
• The right to the portability of the Data you have provided (for automated processing based on consent or the performance of a contract).
• The right to withdraw consent, where consent has been requested from you. Where the processing of your Data is carried out on the basis of your consent, you may withdraw it at any time.
You acknowledge, however, that the processing carried out before the revocation of your consent remains perfectly valid. You also have the right to object, without giving any reason, to Camping Al Sol’s analysis of your Data in order to share them for marketing purposes.
However, in accordance with Article 12.6 of the GDPR, in order to exercise these rights, Camping Al Sol, as the party responsible for this processing, reserves the right to ask you to prove your identity. We inform you that the data allowing us to prove your identity will be deleted once we have responded to your request. You can exercise these rights by sending an email in English to mail@domaine_du_site or to the following address:
CAMPING AL SOL - Chemin de taxo d’amont 66700 Argelès-sur-Mer
We have one month to respond to any request to exercise your rights. This period may be extended to two months due to the complexity or excessive number of requests.
8. STORAGE OF DATA COLLECTED BY CAMPING AL SOL
The Data collected for the use of the Website are exclusively stored on a server located in Europe (France), hosted by the company OVH - SAS with a capital of € 10,069,020 - RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045 - Code APE 2620Z - VAT No. FR 22 424 761 419 - Head office: 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France.